04 January 2010

Present for my 21st birthday

bdaypresent_1

A nicely wrapped present, done by my girl.

It’s sure is nice receiving a present in your birthday. This year i got another present from my girl again. Last year, my girl gave me a nice present, my bro also gave me a present. This year, i got only from my girl, so this present is the one and only present i got. Anyway, that nice wrapping and the ribbon were done by my girl. She said she’s learning to made artistic gift wrapping.


bdaypresent_2

Hush Puppies Accessories!

Unlike last year, i didn’t receive otaku related item for this year. Well, i wasn’t feeling down or unlucky since i too have everyday non-otaku life. After all, the thoughts that count. I was pretty surprised after seeing “Hush Puppies” label on the box. Soon, i opened it right away.


bdaypresent_3

What’s inside? A belt and a birthday wish card.

Oh, a belt! This is what i need! My current belt is just, well, i was in need of replacement of my current belt, so this present is just what i need! Thank you darling!!! XD

Well, another short post for today, since it’s already 4th of January and I am back on my working desk, continuing my projects. The deadlines are less than a week, so it will be a hel of a week. So, that’s it… see you!

7 comments:

  1. You daughter is gifted to make gift wrapping. It's very nice! :)
    She has good taste. Hush Puppies is a trustable brand.
    Again congratulations for your birthday!
    Indiscreet question : how old is your daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err... I guess there's a misunderstanding here. "My girl" refers to my girlfriend, not my daughter. >.<

    The term "my girl" in Indonesia always refers to girlfriend. I don't know if in other place "my girl" refers to other.

    Anyway, yeah she got a nice taste. She's at the same age with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry >.<
    I thought so too.... that you would have your child very early to have him doing gifts wrapping all by himself. LooooL

    In belgium and france, we usually say "Girlfriend" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by "him" you mean "her" right? Since I'm still referring to a girl. ^_^a

    And i myself still too early to get married. XD

    Anyway, i see why you're mistaken. I'll be sure to take that into account and watch out for later posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to update your garderobe,or want to join and keep the fashion,you can find something you want at fllowing.Christmas is coming,We give gifts to our friends and family at Christmas.You can easy find what gifts to your lovers at fllowing website.Why not link and to see?

    wholesale coach outlet
    Tiffany bracelets Tiffany bracelets
    Coach Jewelry outlet Coach Jewelry outlet
    gucci bags outlet gucci outlet
    newest of Prada bags
    shoulder bags for women
    Hermes Handbags
    newest of Coach bags
    Chanel bags free shipping

    Coach Boots
    Coach Sneakers
    UGG Boots
    Chanel Handbags
    Coach Handbags
    Gucci Handbags
    POLO Handbags
    Brand Wallets
    Brand Sunglasses
    Coach Sunglasses
    cheap bags and jewelry onsale
    Brand Jewelry
    Pandora Jewelry


    http://www.mychosenwholesaler.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dolce Gabbana is the expression of a dream: a unique design and a high level of luxury clothing brand known as cuts. Making Dolce Gabbana gain strength over the years, but always maintain their own standards. With the unique style and non-traditional luxury expression, the season will be very innovation of the Mediterranean and strong brand combination.

    ReplyDelete